What does Pure Vita Serum have to offer?
- Natural care for sensitive skin
- Skin cleaning and unification of tones
- Thanks to its natural nutrients also enhancing the skin and removing wrinkles
The main ingredient is extract from Kakadu plum which is very rich on antioxidants and is the no. 1 vitamin source in cosmetics.
Serum also contains extracts from Camu Camu fruit which restores skin condition.
Its miraculous effects are also due to White flowers aka Madonna lilies which brighten and support the skin from deep within.
How it works
Pure Vita Serum works the most effectively in combination with RECLAR galvanic peeler.
- After you’ve cleaned your skin use the usual cosmetics you are used to.
- Apply necessary amount of Pure Vita Serum and spread it evenly on your skin.
- Use the second function of RECLAR peeler (G-Blue light) which helps better absorb the serum and thus increases its effectivity
Ingredients used in production of RECLAR Pure Vita Serum:
Kakadu plum extract, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-hexanediol, Sodium hyaluronate, Camu came fruit extract, Spinach extract, Carrot extract, Apricot extract, Lotus flower extract, Blue flag iris extract, Edelweiss petal extract, Common jasmine flower extract, Madonna lily flower extract, Provence rose extract, Freesia extract, Butylene glycol, Tocopheryl acetate, Polysorbate 80, PEG-60, Hydrogenated castor oil, Glyceryl caprylate, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Arginine, Carbomer, Adenosine, Ascorbic acid, Fragrance
How often should I use the serum?
Same as G-Blue light function of the RECLAR peeler, this serum can be used on a daily basis.
Can I use this serum without the G-Blue light?
Yes, you can use it separately too. But the best results are achieved when the two combine and the G-Blue light helps absorption of the serum deep into the skin
Is it better to apply in the morning or in the evening?
It is necessary to apply Pure Vita Serum on clean skin. We recommend applying it in the evening as you will not be applying make-up on it and your skin is free to absorb all the vitamins.